PLEASE READ BELOW
IF YOU are unwell and showing any flu-like symptoms please don’t book in for a lesson.
At Philippa Anderson Surf School we have the necessary protocols in place to keep the community and surfers safe and have the authority from Surfing NSW to run surf lessons.
All of the other protocols that have been in place, still need to be adhered to, no exceptions;
- Staff adopting good hand hygiene
- Wiping down all surfboards before and after each lesson
- BYO wetsuit and sunscreen if possible
- Only one staff dispensing sunscreen and sanitiser to participants (limiting touching of the bottles)
- Participants to use hand sanitiser before and after each lesson
- Encouraging participants to arrive in their swimwear and limit the use of change rooms
- Adopting the 1.5m social distancing principles where possible
Each wetsuit and rashvest used at the Philippa Anderson Surf School is clean and sanitised for each and every participant.
THANK YOU – Philippa Anderson Surf School Team